The Importance of Maintaining Your Roof
Roof maintenance is more important than a lot of homeowners may think. All Phase Roofing provides roof maintenance in West Palm Beach and surrounding areas that can be customized to fit your needs and budget, from scheduled to spot maintenance.
Just as a car owner has routine maintenance done to a car, a home or business owner should have scheduled maintenance for his or her roof. A roof that is not properly maintained will not last as long as one undergoing maintenance services regularly. All Phase Roofing offers quarterly, semi-annual and annual roof inspection and maintenance services to fit any budget. This is a great way to avoid costly repairs down the line due to neglect.
Signs You Need Maintenance Performed
Some things you can do on your own to maintain the quality of your roof include:
- Take a look at your roof and see if you detect signs of obvious damage. This is a good habit to get into and should be done every three or four months and after every storm, especially hurricanes.
- Keep an eye on the vents, flashings, chimney and other joining surfaces for damage.
- If you do see damage, even if it appears minor, call to have it repaired. It will cost less than if you let the problem worsen.
- Trim potentially hazardous trees to avoid damage due to branches falling on the roof.
- Inside the home, be aware of any wet spots or visible leaks. These need to be repaired as soon as possible.
Now that you know the importance of roof maintenance, give All Phase Roofing a call to set up your routine maintenance and inspection program. We look forward to serving you with high quality roof maintenance in West Palm Beach.